Thursday 12 March 2009

concerning:«SLEEPING BEAUTY»;“EROS & PSYCHE”;«SNOW-WHITE»;«TRISTAN & ISOLDA»


VERSIONS TURNED TO:
“ NINA & DARK ANGEL”

I.
In my chest lays the darkest crow
And in my soul nothing but grief
Chafing my body into its visceral parts.
Once, I were like you, Almighty,
Till I fell asleep by the hands of God,
Drunk with an erotic chemical,
Destined to deep coma until the one,
The One, Almighty, would come with the cure.

AND SO IT HAPPENED...

Lightened by a candle’s fragile flame,
Involved with sour scents of old roses,
Like death was to be unraveled,
You touched me like no one ever did:
Your kiss in my lips bringing me life;
The bursting chest full of joy filling me,
The strength of pure and flawless love
Awoken me up from my silenced self.

YOU FOUND YOURSELF OUT OF YOU...

II.
Once, you suddenly left me to sorrow;
Nor you or I have ever understood it
But I believe you drunk a liquor
Of Evil an Darkness of this world
By the hands of the Devil unlike myself
And then, led to believe that everything,
Every little thing between us was dead,
As you left saying your Love was gone.

AND THIS IS THE ETERNAL UNDEFINED PRESENT...

In my chest the most scarlet rose died
And the darkest crow was tattooed,
Which turned my life to nothing but emptiness;
As all my world became black and ugly
And my heart ripped from me was drained,
The sky fell on my tumulted thought,
I felt the circle closed and me complete,
But it was just with pain, forever...

IT WAS JUST THE CROW CARRYING IT ALL ...

No comments:

Post a Comment