Friday 9 September 2022

Inflatable - Bush

 Let it slide overhead

When I believe in you my soul can restBut as love that's really love can never failBut fail it doesWhen we shine like the sunYou seem the only one my only friend
You're so pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulWhen you're faithful
I resigned from myselfTook a break as someone elseIt's like we've come undoneBut I've only just become inflatable for you
You're so pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulWhen you're faithful
I don't mind most of the timeBut you push me so far inside
You're so pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulSo pretty in white pretty when you're faithfulWhen you're faithfulWhen you're faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment