Friday 25 November 2022

Do you understand how I truly feel?

It's like I'm broken here on my chest where a crater lies, because we're not in each other's arms. If only you could feel the true deep connection that is in every cell of me. But we didn't even believe in destiny. 

And though I was yours probably since other lives and you failed me in every time, there is no one else with whom we can ever feel the same way. 
It didn't matter how I made you dislike me, how our rivalry will always happen, because our damned souls wander together in the stars and resonate in every atom in the universe. No one else. But I think you won't know it or feel it, probably never and just keep seeing the whole mundane aspect of it, seeing it as an ill kind of love, because I made it similar to the others that you knew and couldn't take care of. 
This time it wasn't self-sabotage, I didn't even think of myself, I guess that's true love indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment