Tuesday 28 May 2024

Because of you

 Because of you, many women were completely destroyed in their minds and their sense of self worth. You made them doubt their own sanity, denying any relation with them, ghosting and gaslighting them. 

The confided in me with their troubles, went after me, trying to get some answer, some reason why you acted like you always did with them. My empathy was first with you, when I didn't know their version of the story and later on it was with them trying to save them from further torment, as I later on discovered by myself, what you are capable of. I don't think it's entirely your fault, as everyone in these matters, but you do seem to suffer from a very serious personality disorder, probably so insensitive as a borderline person, and you shouldn't be talking to any woman at all. Because of you, one of the young girls was really not well and the other got so sick she had to go to psychiatry. And me? I think you done me more harm than you ever did to anyone else, but with all that I learned a lot and I will never be gullible again. So thank you for the lessons and I am sorry that I loved you and them, caring so much for everyone to be okay. I'm glad you all are better now and I hope no one ever goes through something even a bit close to what we all been through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment