Friday 14 December 2018

What if you're gone of this world?
No one loved me like you did. No one was me, melted in silence, bathing in the same dark waters. No other love, no other pain, no other emptiness.
What if you're not on this Earth anymore? You went away and didn't take me, didn't say goodbye, forgot that you couldn't die. All your promises to me were broken. Your love was the most whole thing I ever felt. To be the same, one together, only one in this world. And now no more, Lenore.
No one ever had the urge that you had to see me, to be with me, like we were each other's blood and mind and soul.
It's been 20 years since we connected for the first time and I feel that though you are always inside with me, you are no longer there alive.
Sleep tight, my darkest angel, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment