Tuesday 6 April 2021

Epiphanies

 So I've learned lately
that thoughts are stronger than belief itself
and that seeing you crumble and cry
didn't make me lose any respect for you
on the contrary, it made the feeling stronger
than I could ever imagine our link could fly.

Though I still don't know why you can't love me..
WAIT... as I wrote this I've just realized:
it's not that you love them all more than me,
no, it's just that pure true love is something else
that once opened and unchained it's precious lock
nothing in the universes can withstand...
is it that?

Oh gosh, it's the dawn advancing again 
and there becomes the windmill in the brain
restarting just for another day to play the game

I wonder if I've been losing all this time?
WAIT : as I wrote I've just realized,
I'm having epiphanies so some victories are mine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment