Monday 16 January 2023

Them

 I hate them all, because they stole you from me, they came along as circumstantial interests and made you forget what should've been the biggest love. Even if you fell undeserving, even if you fell into physical proximity and easiness of conditions, even if I wanted only the truest of loves and asked the heavens for you to have someone just so the confusion and hurt passed and I face truth and reality's disappointment; you shouldn't ever fall like that, unless in your case it's necessary for you to have that healthy love I had wished you'd know, and then as it will make you grow and understand, you'll find out, just as I did, that the enormous true love that is forever is another thing and it can only be between us. 

So yes, I hate them, I admit, even if they're nothing but common, I hate them for the simple fact that they can hear you speak to them on their ears, close, and feel your heartbeat. God knows how much I wanted to lay my head on your chest and just hear your heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment