Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sick of Virus

 How hard it is to realize that now when I see the word "propagation" my top-of-the-mind word is "virus" and not Love or something else more on the good side.

Who would have guessed that my whole life would be ruined by virus: first starting from the age sixteen (in 1998, the world expo year that was in Lisbon and I could only go to the last day) with catching that stupid teen virus and suffering body damage till today and now in 2020 (the year I was supposed to get well just enough to travel by plane again and visit Italy) with this stupid covid19 everywhere. 

I know I shed away feelings of anger and hatred, but sometimes I really can't help but retrocede again for an instant and really hate this freaking virus. ...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment