Monday 21 June 2021

Sad Clown

 For the first time I have hurt someone so much
and I'm the one who's feeling distrust
like everybody's having a laugh at my expense
like I'm some crazy character that showed up
just to entertain everyone else

I wish I had really found true hearted people
who were open for love and its glory
and not being bullied all the time

But returning to mankind has proved to be awful again
because people are so afraid and not truthful and open

I know everyone's supposed to be on different stages
and some never even pass through stages at all
and I know I'm the breaker of it all
the one who comes and plants a mirror right on their faces

I wish I hadn't listened when someone told me 
that it's good to come back to mankind
I mean, after years of being in reflection 
didn't I remember everything I've learned?

Why did I think it was okay to go with the flow?
Now I've just been feeling so sad 
for having absorbed everyone's feelings too
and my heart feels a bit broken as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment