Saturday 6 November 2021

Guess what, no, I don't miss you.

 You've hurt me and I just kept going as nothing, strong as f*ck as always, I've even been polite and compassionate, thought of your pain, because that's the way I am and now more than ever, I rise above. 

But no, I don't miss you. I can't miss you. I may have lost the ability to do it. 

So, you saying that you miss me, only makes me wonder which part do you miss? The long time on the phone, me saying stuff that you never seemed to care much about, but insisted on hearing everyday?

Or is it my proximity, physically? 

You know what? You don't miss me either. You're just fed up with whom you got beside you or maybe that's just that, like everyone else, you just miss people when you don't have them anymore, because you never value them enough when they're right there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment