Sunday 21 November 2021

I'm not made to live in this world

 There's nothing that will make me happy for being in this wretched world. 
Its miseries and filthy things, starting and ending in humans, the most disgusting, I just can't deal with all this. 
There's nothing in this world that can make one completely happy all the time, or stop being ever sad or lonely or such time and time around. 
So, unless you're in an incredible journey of detachment from everything in this world, you can't really hope to not ever be affected by it. 

They say one must find true happiness within and be well enough to be with others afterwards. 
What if one can't ever be well enough to be in society as it is, and people as they are?

Yes, I know, since a pre-teen I've known, just like once someone told me: if you don't like to live you can kill yourself. That same person did so more than 20 years from saying that to me.
What do you think of this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment