Tuesday 2 November 2021

The List of Attributes

 I forgot to tell her I thought of the list of characteristics as she asked me to. 

I thought that it had to be someone who is honest, courageous, sincere, truthful, loyal, strong, emotionally evolved and in emotional intelligence. Has to be someone with whom I can have a deep connection, recognition, identification, belonging and intimacy, way beyond chemistry and sex, someone who is interested in many things like music and movies and theatre and all art, not as an evasion but to truly appreciate it. Someone who is conscious and is practicing awareness more and more everyday with his own things. Someone who is truly there, present, always together as a real partner with whom I can count and rely on, as I would make an effort to be as well; be always together and never apart, for the first time. 

Other attributes of course like intelligence, independence, ethics and honor, and being balanced, not being obsessive compulsive with nothing but the liking of my person hehe would be appreciated.

I know it's like 1% chance for me to stay alive and actually find someone decent (in the coming time of ongoing pandemics), but as I was supposed to do this list for homework I'm doing it in this life anyhow. :-) 
To love and be loved. I thought I had it before, but I didn't quite did as I really wanted and needed, I just kept giving excuses for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment