Saturday 20 November 2021

Maybe I can't live without you

 Realizing that the reason you want to die is precisely the people who put you in this world is the worst thing really. 
So deep in crap, I no longer know. Today has been awful, more even.

The fact that you so far away exist still makes me somewhat glad I guess. I don't think I can live without knowing everyday that you're still alive in this world. I don't know if it's because I've identified myself with you, as if we had the same pain and emptiness, and that crazy idea that us closer with make us more complete just by that. I know you're still the one I love more than anything. How crazy this all has been? Yeah, I know, pretty crazy. 

Let's wait till I'm rational again and everything "diminishes" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment