Sunday 26 June 2022

Letter to my crazy boy

 My dear beloved crazy boy,

I'm writing you this letter in order to tell you that I loved you more than life itself, like a mother loves her child. But you were never mine and that is fine. Thousands of women have nurtured you in so many ways. Maybe I was one of them just for an instant, a split second, before our fated death. 
I have watched you grow and sent you everything that could be good for you, even a big healthy love for you to call your own and know in this life of yours. 
My beautiful crazy giant child, how was I to know what you really wanted, right? But even so you got it and will get it all. 
If your heart is sick and your mind is wicked I don't know if you're just having all the blessings for the karma and dharma, or if it will accumulate for your next life. Truth be told, I don't know nothing about it, you know how I don't (can't) believe in anything. 
In you I don't have to, because I know and can see all your potential and I don't mean like a person but rather as a professional. 

Anyway, maybe I will write to you some other time, perhaps if I find myself thinking of something that I should really tell you. Either way, there's nothing we can say to each other that is more worthy than staying in silence, except of course to try to tell how much we love each other, were it true. 

P.S.: I know you are not crazy at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment