Sunday 12 June 2022

Is there a soul-mate?

 I stopped believing when I had my heart broken by my first big love at 17. 

Now more than 20 years passed and I got myself asking what the heck was going on, even if there was a karmic connection between someone else and me, like if my ancestors expelled his ancestors out of the country or what, such was the baffling and strength of the whole thing. 

Sometimes I'm afraid it won't pass and that there is indeed that thing they said about twin-flames. 

I was just now watching "a little something for your birthday" with Sharon Stone and I got myself crying on one of the last scenes where they say that they changed their mind about wedding and that whole "there's only one person that you'll truly love", because I started to say to myself "it will pass", "it's craziness", "it's impossible", "nothing to do with it"; but then I remembered that they too in the movie took some years to finally admit it and get it. 

But in my case it's not true, because I am likely to die this year or so. Still, you guys, if you truly think/feel you find your soul mate and can't live without them you should be with them, even if it breaks your heart further on. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment