Monday 13 June 2022

The man that I love doesn't exist but ..

 I do see him in my mind everyday, whenever I close my eyes there he is with his tenderness. 

I'd love to caress his hair while he was falling asleep, instead and not make that old repetitive movement of passing my fingertips on his eyebrow to help him asleep.

He gets so calm when he is with me, like I'm his best place to stay and be for hours and hours. Wouldn't it be nice if we could forget again that the world exists, just by being in each other's arms. I thought I had that when I was younger but it wasn't really the one to stay with forever, as soon it showed. I remember the feeling though, of wanting nothing else than be there in someone's arms forever. I know I won't have that again with someone, but I wish I did this time for real and with no ending. "Into my arms", yes. Meanwhile, I'll just have to imagine that he lays by my side too and loves me more than anything in this world. 
Wasn't the biggest love the most beautiful thing, while it lasted in its naivety? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment