Monday 3 October 2022

Despots don't raise themselves alone

 All my life I have been suffering from violence of a despotic person that I couldn't ever have the means to get myself rid of. 

Among all the aches, illnesses and all that it has caused me there is always this ever returning feeling of wanting to die because of it. 

Many times I thought I couldn't hang in anymore. All the racism, homophobia, amid the domestic violence, has made me feel that want so desperate, to cut my wrists or blow my brains with a shot, though I wouldn't do it for the lack of courage. So each time a maniac politician prone to genocide is in power you can imagine what it feels like for me. All my life I hated dictators. It only made me slowly rot, because they are always there and striving. And I hate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment