Saturday 30 March 2024

My Man

 I didn't ask you to sing that song, but you did it thinking I was going to be happy about it. I didn't understand that, I didn't know you cared for me and I didn't know I would develop strong feelings for you later on. You didn't sing the song I asked you afterwards when I paid for it. I really thought you never cared for me at all and it was just as she used to say that you guys only liked wben we were supporting you and after you wouldn't even care if we're still alive. 

The truth is that since I loved you and then fell in love with you, you were always my man, the one and only, and i couldn't think of no one else or want to be with anyone else but you. I don't think I will ever love again anyone, because I will always love you and miss you every second of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment