Friday 16 August 2024

to post on 26th August

 soon it'll be my first birthday without you being alive my uncles, I'm still mourning your departure all these months. you two were my friends and you both coincidentally said, worrying about me, that they have been spoiling my whole life and wondered what was to become of me when I'm older. you always told me I was strong and not to lose hope of getting better one day. since I was a pre-teen I started to wanting to die and you saw why. truth is no one ever did anything to help me save myself from getting even more damaged and sicker. they say it takes a village to raise a child. I wasn't raised, so almost everyday I wish I was never born and that the village had never existed. but you two loved me and I loved you, and we used to phone each other at home and you used to tell me stuff you didn't talk to anyone else. and that was enough for me. I'm sorry your grandchildren can't play with you anymore, I wish I had died instead of you. and today, the same day that my first big love was born, it was your birthday too uncle, and for that reason this day used to not be as sad before. I love you, uncles, and I really been missing you for so long now with this bigger ache for not having been able to have more of your presence for the last years. I'm so sorry that you're gone. But I know that in my case everything will be better when I'm finally gone. And then you two will finally be happy for me too ❤️

(on insta)

#reels #repost #anniversary #rip #missing #macbeth #shakespeare #poet #poetry #mourning #darknessunfolds 

No comments:

Post a Comment