Thursday 29 June 2023

The "romantic field" not romantic at all.

 I'm tired of all the lovelorn situations involving me. Especially when I fall in love with people who don't live me back and people fall in love with me without even having almost any communication with me, not knowing me at all. 

Right now, for instance, I'm trying to not think anymore of this conundrum of having been rejected by the person I loved the most; having also rejected a kid of twenty years; having to decide when and if I am going to accept to meet with my former long time boyfriend that I haven't seen in 5 years (who is now 52); and to make things worse having seen again someone (25) I think we fell in love with each other some years ago too. 

Wait to go hahaha and while everyone is saying I must do a cleaning of traumas and spiritual growth. 

I'm going to be now very still and pretend it's nothing to do with me (like animals play dead as instinctive protection). Worse thing is that I am just postponing it lololl 

I really need to rest from emotional troubles all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment