Friday 28 January 2022

Please don't let too much time go by

 If you care at all, please don't let too much time go by, because then there's no way of coming back. I know that. You know it too. Would you really like that to happen, for us to be without each other, but only in thought sometimes, or you even so rarely, who knows? I don't. I'm not sure of anything, because you never tell me anything for real, do you? and what you show is only despise and wrath and anger, it seems you can't really take the time to handle. 

There's nothing I can do. I cannot tell you anything else. I've told so much, many times trying to convince us, I guess. Because it's all too much of a mess and confusion. Nothing really is and it is everything. All I seem to try to say seems like a lie, forcing myself and yourself and I don't even know why all this so much.

If I stop you stop, I know. Is it how it is to be? 
Just like before what I did to me?

Alright. If you don't give me anything, any sign, I'll follow your oblivion towards me. I am, after all, your slave, am I not? LOL I still find it all particularly funny and crazy. Yeah, yeah, I know you hate that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment