Tuesday, 11 August 2026

I'll always remember your birthday

 I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born today
when 23 years ago my grandma died
and she was most important in my life

I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born in the same day
but 100 years after my once favourite poet
and you are the eternal love of my life 

I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born in the same day
I would marry if I ever decided to
and also in my same month of birthday 

I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born in the same day
that my little sister but 5 years before 

I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born in the same day 
as my uncle and my sister's bestie

I'll always remember your birthday 
because you were born in the same day 
as my uncle and 5 days before my day 

(truth for most is that I remember their birthday first and not only because of the others)

No comments:

Post a Comment