I was just thinking of how a person, that if I think of love, of the ones I most love, is supposed to do birthday today. And how I'm not going to be able to speak with her. And next I see the news of Hayden Panettiere's death with 36 years. "Save the cheerleader, save the world", but she's dead and the world is beyond saving as always facing Humanity's heartbreaking destruction. Before all this, I had just confirmed a news of lions and polar bears going extinct, besides the flagrant alarming fact of drinkable water being at risk. Where are we going to end? No one is doing anything, we're all just letting all worst scenarios predicted decades ago unfold as we are just leaning back, watching in high resolution and waiting for a saviour like artificial intelligence that is precisely one of the most accelerating culprits of this debacle.
Anyway, my dear, have a blast for me my lovely. I guess maybe will only see eachother on the other side, or not even that. 🤷🏽
No comments:
Post a Comment