Saturday 13 July 2024

Breakfast at Tiffany's

  I haven't seen you in so long, or so it seems to me. 


I finally saw Breakfast at Tiffany's again, after all these years. It was an outdoor movie session and before there was a duo singing some iconic songs. I couldn't resist recording them playing Moonriver of course. I couldn't resist recording it when the scene was on too. Audrey immaculate. 🥺❤️


I wonder if you would commit a minor theft with me, like that scene where they robbed the masks, so free and playful. Or, I wondered, if you'd be a blunt coward like that José Silva Pereira character. You know how I don't like spineless men. And you know how I love you. Well, you think it isn't love but a disease, right? Yes, I was indeed turned into a crazy person when my brain fell in love with you, a whirlwind of passion never before seen. 


I wonder if you're getting married soon. Or even if you have had a child. A big part of me wished that all this wasn't true and that you were marrying me instead just like in her dream. 😄 It was all so crazy, wasn't it? I'm sorry that I made it even more crazy now. I don't even know if you know anything. 


For a wild thing like me, a jailed little animal, that never could be owned or belonged to anyone, I know I fell on you all's trap. My heart belongs to you all and my mind is always with you. 


That ending scene always gets me, hard in every way. I've been lost all my life. I couldn't trust in anyone to take me finally home. But I feel you all are my home. And I'll always be homeless without you. Now I know to whom I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment