Thursday 22 July 2021

Did you know?

 Did you get that I truly loved and cared for you, and then it all got too confuse, for even the mere hypothesis that you might have fallen in love and then me too, and so I panicked because it was all too crazy?

You've treated me with so much indifference and even spite, only because I was in need of you to understand everything that was going on, also with me. 

I needed your help and you didn't care at all, did you? You just thought I was another crazy person who fell under your so called potency. 

When people say I'm magnetic and that's why everyone wants to be close and likes me, I wonder why I never told you what I was truly feeling when I had a chance 4 or 5 months back. I guess I was struggling with it all. 

And deep down I don't think it matters to tell because it doesn't make any difference. You have a long path ahead possibly with changes too, as everyone eventually settles down in life, but not me. I am a skeleton just waiting for the end all alone as always. 

Now I've remembered that excerpt that you've put out once, of the sheen of the possibility... It is indeed a pity, all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment