Friday 16 July 2021

The beautiful condemnation?

 It seems as if I'm condemned to this love beyond reason and physicality. 

I still can't grasp entirely how it came to be, if it just happened to me or did I make it by getting too close. 

If you don't feel the same why won't you tell me? If you stray from the path how will we get there? 

Is this the connection that is beyond lives? How will we do it in this one? Nothing, or everything? Will we ever be ready? Will we ever be pure light and love and merge our darkness to heal it all? Do we have a solution only in the realm of dreams? Our insufficiency, can we ever repair it by being together and being sufficient for each other? Not likely, is it? What is left when you have no passion afterwards and the love eventually feels it goes to sleep?

Yes, I know, this is all doubt and lack of faith and insecurity. 

I wish we had the certainty and the strength of our love everyday, like before when I had for us both and I thought you had in some days too. It was all of miraculous and nice, wasn't it? For a moment there, it really seemed a wonderful world. I guess that's the stupidity of falling in love, just that... Or it wasn't, because it was out of a beautiful certainty that we found somehow what we were looking for.

I love you and yes, I'm in love with you, despite everything that I can't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment