Tuesday 20 July 2021

Friendship, not really ever

 As I said, we were never friends
as I knew we could never be
because our thing was weirder than that
it was that kind of thing that seemed a karma
a kind of unresolved issue of the souls

I knew it all along
because I didn't even connect with you at first
so clearly I didn't even care much about you
everything came later on
when we knew what kind of crappy things 
were going on and that you had done

We were a bad karma to face each other
and probably if this is all true
we'll face each other again 
if there's next lives out there
because surely we couldn't handle this
not in this life
even I who already had a hint
about all that and that it would be hard.

Friends care about each other
they are there for each other
and you never cared,
it's as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment