Sunday 15 August 2021

I gave you freedom wrapped up as a gift...

 ... you took it when I insisted and pushed you to do it.
Do you know why I did it?
Do you understand why my love for you is bigger than anything and I'd do anything just to see you get better with yourself inside and out?
I love you and I hope you can love yourself even more than everyone that loves you everyday, not the ones who want a piece of you, but the ones who really admire you. 

I know I've loved you beyond measure and that you probably do not consider it as being love, but if you only knew what I did and why I did it even apart from the fact that afterwards or meanwhile I had fallen in love with you too... It doesn't matter that detail though, because all I ever wanted more is to see you feeling better and not suffering so much with all those things that aren't good for your mind.

I gave you freedom and now we also cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment