Friday 13 August 2021

"It was his time"

 Many people say "it was her/his time", referring to a person's death. I used to hate that, hearing it, like it was one of those phrases people say without thinking, just because it was the easiest thing to say. 

Lately hearing about consciousness and all the parts people have to play through a lifetime, I wonder... 

No one really knows for sure, I guess, how long it will last and when it's "their time". 

All the times I thought my time was due on this Earth, I always endured till nowadays. But, c'mon, it's the everlasting deadly pandemic now and I'm bound to die immediately after catching the damn virus, so...

I, sometimes, get really sad though, thinking that I hadn't the chance to make it all I wanted to do and of course that includes being able to see you somehow if I could ever see you near playing. I guess that would be incredibly nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment