Wednesday 25 August 2021

Maybe, I don't know...

 It feels I'm doing everything wrong, though I ask myself why am I doing anything at all. That same wish for nothingness comes by. Maybe I'm just tired and want to make a change again. Or maybe I'm returning to old habits, or maybe I'm just craving for explosion and release and to blow up and finally go outside amidst pandemic terror. 

I don't know. Again. Maybe I just have to go back to basics. Or maybe I just carry on doing the newly found approach of trying really hard not to think anything bad and choose healing from everything. 

Don't wanna choose. Why do I have so much trouble to choose? Always reminds me of the quote of Trainspotting and also the core of Mr. Nothing, so why should ?

It's the kind of thing that we should be solving together or getting more confused about together too. I really wanted to know how, if at all, you've been feeling about me all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment