Wednesday 11 August 2021

No electricity

 I've got no electricity, everything has been ruined in the house. 

I wanted to keep on accompanying you to give you my energy and good luck as always, but I have given you already everything for you to get it all, I'll keep on doing it always and even though I won't be able to see you thrive even more, I know everything will be okay for you. 

One day you'll probably even settle down with someone and have a child like everyone does, it's always just a matter of time and the hormonal changes kick in and you might feel less anxious about it all. 

I'm really sorry that we didn't get to have it all, the whole world together, but I know everyone is meant to "shine in somebody else's sky". 

You'll be always on my mind. I love you, never forget it, you got it all right there inside you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment