Saturday 28 August 2021

Tides or not...

 Here it is again
the water that came into my eyes
because I choked while drinking it
but before I was listening
to the song that means so much
and after of course I cried again
for this love that doesn't end
the realization that it's here rooted
deep inside this hurt of lost
of missing you
of needing to live in your hug.

Even before when I taking a shower
I was already struggling
thinking why can't I just stop talking 
to you mentally
why can't I just be like yesterday
all joyous almost normal
even thought I was too resolved
and too focused now.

What a lie. Soon enough I see
everything again 
all the feeling deeply lodged 
surfacing around all over
out of the blue
just leaving me without a clue.

(and  writing listening to here she is again - leah free)

No comments:

Post a Comment