Thursday 5 August 2021

Loving you, is it a crime? You can tell me if it is.

 So, are you going to go off because of me?
Why won't you tell what's bothering you?
If it's me, go ahead, just tell me already,
I can hear it I guess,
I've been behaving well 
doing what you asked
so am I still the one to blame?

You said that if someone knew you
if someone could say what's the matter
they should tell you,
I could tell you what you show
but will you want to hear it
and hold on and let it all of inside go?

I hope one day you'll make it through,
oh I really really do
because the one thing I want most in life
when I think about it
it comes straight to my mind
is for you to be okay
and I'd do everything I could for you to be okay
if you said it's my fault and that you can't stand me
and you feel bad having me around all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment