Tuesday 12 October 2021

Pitiful is the word

 I got myself thinking again about how mediocre people are when they think they're better than others and can exclude them without even questioning themselves if they ever wanted or needed to be included at first.  Just to suppose that if people wanted they wouldn't be is self explanatory fo the pitiful minds. Very kindergarden level and KKK. Even talking about it is such a primary dumb thing, one doesn't even know where to begin with.

 Then, I remembered that old saying of "depression" is for white rich people that don't have to worry if they're going to have food to eat and give their children tomorrow. And people that have no choice, because their lack of conditions doesn't allow them to care about even serious illnesses, let alone other issues less worrisome. 

I still hope it has all just been a psychological evaluation paperwork. Lol 

I still praise and glorify my lonely wolves pack R and C, so fucking rock! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment